Are you interested in being part of a truly innovative and fast growing small company that has a significant impact on kids’ lives? UCode teaches kids and teens how to write software at our campuses, camps and online using project driven curriculum with individualized instruction by teachers. Students learn how to create apps, websites, games, mod Minecraft, robotics and more.
Our vision is to fully realize the potential in every child for higher-order thinking and problem solving through computer science, and to empower those kids to be the best innovators and creators.
We are looking to expand our team with talented people that want to learn and grow personally, be part of a fast growing company, while making an impact on kids’ lives. We care as much about our staff as we do our students, because we believe in the value and productivity of a happy learning environment where everyone wants to be involved. This is a ground floor opportunity for the right candidates.
Why work at UCode:
- Our mission is important to us, and we want it to be important to you as well; there are so many benefits to learning how to code at an early age. Coding is the new literacy.
- You’ll be joining a great open-minded team, which means you’ll have an immense impact on our company, product and culture.
- While we all work towards the same goals, you’ll have a lot of autonomy and flexibility in what you work on. We have a lenient personal time-off policy as we are committed to the well-being and satisfaction of our employees.
- You’ll be exposed and work with the latest tools, techniques and technologies in the industry.
- UCode is still small, but growing fast. You can have a major influence on the growth of a company that has the ultimate reward of significantly enriching kids’ lives. Stock options mean you’ll participate financially in this growth as well.